Are wondering which model or brand of car with which you can start the Taxify business as a driver? Or are you just being inquisitive about the type of cars accepted by Taxify? Well, whatever it is, in this post you will get to know the list of cars accepted by Taxify Nigeria.
Taxify, now called Bolt is a ride-hailing company that started in Estonia in 2013. Today it operates in about 30 countries of the world including Nigeria. In Nigeria, Bolt operates in Abuja, Lagos, Owerri, Port Harcourt and so on.
That Bolt is able to render logistic services to people in different places, is because they have drivers who are committed to work. But to become a Taxify driver, you must have the required vehicle and must all meet the driver’s requirements for a Taxify driver.
Certian cars from our own suggestion, seem to meet all the car requirements for Taxify. We shall give a list of those cars after we have listed the Taxify car requirements.
TAXIFY/BOLT CAR REQUIREMENTS
Any car for Taxify business must meet the following requirements:
- The model of the car should be between 2002 to 2004 for Lite package and not more than 14 years for Bolt package and not more than 10 years for Comfort package.
- The car must be able to accommodate up to 4 passengers.
- It is required of the car to be in a good working condition, with the good working air conditioning system.
- The car should either be a 4-door smedan or SUV.
THE LIST OF CARS ACCEPTED BY TAXIFY NIGERIA
As at 2019 and 2020, here is the list of cars we suggest for Taxify business. You must understand that there is no official document from Bolt, stating the brand of cars they accept. The primary consideration has been the car requirements stated above.
Smedan/Saloon Cars Accepted by Taxify Nigeria
- Hyundai Accent.
- Hyundai Elantra.
- Hyundai Genesis.
- Hyundai i30.
- Hyundai Ioniq.
- Hyundai Sonata.
- Hyundai Veloster.
- Toyota Yaris.
- Toyota Avensis.
- Toyota Camry.
Sports Utility Vehicles, SUVs Accepted for Taxify Nigeria:
- Toyota RAV 4
- Honda CR-V
- Mazda CX-5
- Ford Escape
- Hyundai Tucson
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Jeep Compass MK49
- Jeep Patriot
WHY ARE THESE CARS LISTED AS BEST CARS FOR TAXIFY?
Perhaps you are wondering why these cars were listed as the cars accepted by Taxify Nigeria, maybe you should note some points about these cars:
- These cars have the both comfort and ruggedness required of Taxify cars
- These cars are also easy to maintain and repair; their spare parts are readily available in Nigeria.
- Most of these cars can be purchased at cheap prices.
We shall conclude at this point with the believe that you have grabbed our suggestion on the list of cars accepted by Taxify Nigeria. This list has come from people’s reviews and what other people say.
We therefore have no special affiliation with those brands. If you have more suggestions to make, please go ahead. We immensely appreciate your contributions.