Bolt formerly known as Taxify is an Estonian ride-hailing company that operates in about 30 countries of the world. In Africa, Taxify functions in Nigeria and in some other African countries. Taxify operates in Nigeria in major cities like Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, and Owerri. In this article, you will learn about Taxify Abuja: the requirements, how you can register and their contact details.
What are the Requirements for Taxify Abuja?
We shall consider the requirements for Taxify (Bolt) in Abuja in two categories: the users and the drivers.
The Requirements to use Taxify
In order to use Taxify services, you are expected to have gotten to a reasonable level in taking personal decisions. So you may be required to meet the following criteria:
- First, to use Taxify you should be old enough to take your own personal decisions and be able to decipher what is wrong and that which is right.
- You should be mentally sound and smart enough to use the Taxify App
- To enjoy the services of Taxify Abuja, you are expected to have money enough to offset the trip fare.
- It is expected that you can use the services of Taxify if you met the above requirements.
Taxify Abuja Driver’s Requirements
Maybe you wish to join Taxify (Bolt) as a driver and make hundreds of thousands monthly, you should meet the requirements stated below:
- To be a Taxify driver, you are required to be up to 21 years old
- It is also required of you to have a Nigerian driving licence (that would allow your drive in Abuja).
- Taxify Abuja drivers are for people who have complete sanity. As such, you must be mentally sound and stable.
- You must have good past records and little or no trace of criminal record.
- You are required not to be desperate for money.
- One majoy requirement is that you have a car which is in a good working condition, or ready to take the one Taxify will offer you.
- Every Taxify Abuja driver must make sure his car is covered by insurance.
How to Register for Taxify
The next step the follows after you have met the requirements of either a user or as a driver is to get started by registering. But how really can you register for Taxify Abuja?
Well the truth is that you can simply sign up either as a user of driver on the Bolt (Taxify) official website.
To sign up as Taxify Driver, simply Click Here.
To use Taxify services, you must have the Taxify app installed in your mobile device. You could also sign up as a user through the App.
Learn more about how to download and use the Taxify App here.
Taxify Abuja Contact Details
Perhaps you want to get to the company yourself and make further enquiries, kindly find below their contact information in Abuja:
Address: No. 10 Volta St. Maitama, Abuja
Phone: 0813 807 9052
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)
We have hooked some points here about the things you need to know about Taxify Abuja. Meanwhile, if you got stuck at any point please do not hesitate to comment your questions. Do you have suggestions? We will be glad to here from you.