How much have you been wondering what Taxify really is? Perhaps you are in Lagos and your eyes has kept on seeing cabs written Bolt (formerly called Taxify), in this article you will get know about Taxify Lagos: the requirements, how you can register and the company’s contact details.
Taxify (now Bolt) is an Estonian ride-hailing company that operates in about 30 countries of the world including Nigeria. Here in Nigeria, Taxify operates in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt Owerri and Ibadan.
What are the Requirements for Taxify Lagos?
We shall talk about the requirements of Taxify in Lagos in two different dimensions: the requirements for Taxify users and the requirements for Taxify drivers.
Requirements for Taxify Users
In order to use Taxify services, you are expected to have gotten to a reasonable level in taking personal decisions. So you may be required to meet the following criteria:
- First, to use Taxify you should be old enough to take your own personal decisions and be able to decipher what is wrong and that which is right.
- You should be mentally sound and smart enough to use the Taxify App
- To enjoy the services of Taxify Abuja, you are expected to have money enough to offset the trip fare.
- It is expected that you can use the services of Taxify if you met the above requirements.
Taxify Abuja Driver’s Requirements
Maybe you wish to join Taxify (Bolt) as a driver and make hundreds of thousands monthly, you should meet the requirements stated below:
- To be a Taxify driver, you are required to be up to 21 years old
- It is also required of you to have a Nigerian driving licence (that would allow your drive in Abuja).
- Taxify Abuja drivers are for people who have complete sanity. As such, you must be mentally sound and stable.
- You must have good past records and little or no trace of criminal record.
- You are required not to be desperate for money.
- One majoy requirement is that you have a car which is in a good working condition, or ready to take the one Taxify will offer you.
- Every Taxify Abuja driver must make sure his car is covered by insurance.
How to Register for Taxify
The next step the follows after you have met the requirements of either a user or as a driver is to get started by registering. But how really can you register for Taxify Abuja?
Well the truth is that you can simply sign up either as a user of driver on the Bolt (Taxify) official website.
To sign up as Taxify Driver, simply Click Here.
To use Taxify services, you must have the Taxify app installed in your mobile device. You could also sign up as a user through the App.
Learn more about how to download and use the Taxify App here.
Taxify Lagos Contact Details
Here below is the contact information of Taxify Lagos; maybe you may want to visit the company or call them for further enquiries or assistance:
Address: No. 9 Professor Gabriel Olusanya St, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State
Phone: Not available
Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm daily.
You can also use the “Support or Help” feature on the Taxify (Bolt) mobile app.
We must believe at this point that we have nailed some points about some things you should know about the Taxify Lagos. Moreover, if you have any question please do not hesitate to put it through. What suggestions do you have? We’ll be glad to hear from you too.